X2000 SwimCross® Exercise Systems
Exercise, play and relax, all in the comfort of your backyard, with the SwimCross® Exercise Systems X2000. Swimming, water exercise, family time and relaxation with hot water therapy are all possible with the right temperature at the right time.
The dual-temperature X2000 boasts the largest swim and exercise area of all Endless Pools® Fitness Systems with the added benefit of a separate spa area with seating for four and independent temperature controls. The airless swim jets provide excellent resistance for swimming and exercise, while the sculpted spa seating with hydromassage jets pamper tired muscles after your workout. With the X2000 the opportunities for wellness at home are limitless.
EXERCISE, PLAY AND RELAX,
ALL IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR BACKYARD
EXPLORE ENDLESS POOLS
SWIMCROSS EXERCISE SYSTEMS
Endless Pools Fitness Systems, SwimCross Exercise Systems and RecSport Recreation Systems share many exceptional design elements, but the main difference is the swim current generator. Where Endless Pools Fitness Systems feature the original Endless Pools Swim Machine, the SwimCross Exercise Systems and RecSport Recreation Systems swim current is powered by powerful jets.
- All systems produce a superior swim and aquatic fitness experience that is unmatched by the average swim spa.
- All models feature hydromassage jets that are perfectly positioned to target the back and legs, for an ideal cool down.
All Endless Pools Fitness Systems are built to the highest quality standards with superior design features, including built-in anchors for resistance, strength-training and relaxing hydromassage jets.
- The seamless acrylic shell has a modern style that flows gracefully from end to end. Available in Ice Gray and Alpine White, the shell is designed for durability and lasting beauty.
- The exterior cabinet provides a classy and sleek look and is available in Gray or Mocha.
- The Tri-Thermic® barrier system contains three layers of insulation that conserves heat, enhances energy efficiency and lowers operating costs.
With three different categories and nine model options, you can find the perfect swim spa to match you needs and budget. Between the Endless Pools Fitness System with its iconic Swim Machine, the SwimCross Exercise System and its incredible jetted current, or the RecSport Recreation System that combines fitness and recreation, we have the fitness solution for you and your family.
- To produce a superior swim current, Endless Pool Fitness Systems feature the hydraulically-powered Endless Pools Swim Machine. The result is a completely laminar current that is wider than your body and deeper than your stroke. Available in 20’, 17’ and 15’.
- SwimCross Exercise Systems let you enjoy an authentic swim with five jets that provide ample resistance for swimmers of all levels. Available in 20’, 15’ and 12’.
- RecSport Recreation Systems are ideal for exercise and play for the entire family at an affordable price. Available in 15’, and 12’.
- With a wide range of accessories, the Endless Pools Fitness Systems help you get a full body low impact workout, when it’s most convenient for you.
Put full workout functionality at your fingertips! With the Endless Pools [email protected]® App you can adjust the speed controls, monitor workout pace, duration and time, and program workouts specific to your goals from a smartphone or tablet. For Fitness System models only.
Endless Pools Fitness Systems come standard with many features that help you exercise, recover, and relax.
- Manufactured in the same facility as leading Watkins Wellness® hot tub brands, our spa experts design the hydromassage features to ensure your post-workout cool-down is as amazing as your workout.
- Utilizing accessories such as resistance bands, Aqua Bike and other optional equipment, you can build strength in a near weightless environment. No strain – all gain!
- The stunning lighting of all fitness systems deliver maximum design impact.
- Convenient control systems allow for easy operation in or out of the pool.
Easy to own and operate, your Endless Pools® Fitness System brings your workout home where you can pursue aquatic wellness in your own space at your own pace. No crowds, no traffic, no wasted time, and all the bliss of a day at the pool, steps away from your door.
- Water quality is easy to maintain with common pool products and ensures your Fitness System is always exercise ready.
- The Tri-Thermic barrier and pool covers help increase efficiency and reduce energy cost.
- Water is kept crystal clear with fewer chemicals, using eco-friendly CD Ozone on all models. Endless Pools Fitness Systems, and SwimCross Exercise Systems also feature Ultraviolet C systems in addition to CD Ozone.
X2000 SwimCross® Exercise Systems Specs
- 58″ Swim and Spa
|Dimensions||20′ L X 58″ H X 89″ W
Swim Side: 15′ L X 58″ H X 89″ W
Spa Side: 5′ L X 36.5″ H X 89″ W
|Water Capacity||2,350 Gallons
Swim Side: 2000 Gallons
Spa Side: 350 Gallons
|Weight||3,460 Lbs (Dry) / 24,810 Lbs (Filled*)|
|Shell Color Options||Alpine White or Ice Gray|
|Cabinet Color Options||Mocha or Gray|
|Swim Technology||Three Round Swim Jets (200 – 230 Gallons Per Minute), One River Jet (162 – 180 GPM)|
|Swim Jet Pumps||2.5HP XP3 Continuous Duty; 5.2 HP Breakdown
Torque – (1) Single Speed & (1) Dual Speed”2.5HP XP3
Continuous Duty 5.2 HP Breakdown Torque – (1) Single
Speed & (1) Dual Speed”
|Substructure||14-Gauge Galvanized Steel Frame|
|Base Pan||Thermoformed ABS Base Pan|
|Energy Efficiency||Certified to the APSP 14 National Standard and the California Energy Commission (CEC) in accordance with California Law|
|Music Option||8 Speakers + Subwoofer, Bluetooth® Enabled|
|Exercise Equipment Options||Resistance Bands, Aqua Bike, Swim Tether, Row Kit|
|Cover & Lifter||Watkins® Covers & Lifters
VacuSeal™ Cover System, CoverCradle®/Pro Lift® III, Easy Slider Cover Mounts
|Additional Options||CoolZone™ Cooling System, Floor Mirror, Gecko In.Touch™ WiFi and Mobile App, Signature Steps, SwimDek® Surface Kits|
|Seats||Bench Seat, 4 Hydrotherapy Seats + Cool Down Seat
Swim Side: Bench Seat
Spa Side: 4 Hydrotherapy Seats + Cool Down Seat
|Hydrotherapy Jets - 34||2 Large Jets
2 Rotary Jets
4 Directional Jets
26 Mini Jets
Swim Side: Not Applicable
|Hydromassage Jet Pump||2 – 2.5 HP Continuous Duty; 5.2 HP Breakdown Torque – 1 Speed Pumps
Swim Side: Not Applicable
|Control System||LCD Control Panel 230v/60amp, 60 Hz, includes G.F.C.I. protected sub-panel|
|Water Feature||Swim Side: LCD Control Panel 230v/60amp, 60 Hz, includes G.F.C.I. protected sub-panel
Spa Side: LCD Control Panel
|Water Management System||Swim Side: UVC + CD Ozone
Spa Side: CD Ozone
|Circulation Pump||Swim Side: High-Flow Circulation Pump
Spa Side: Filtration Pump
|Effective Filtration Area||Swim Side: 200 Square Feet (4 x 50 Square Feet)
Spa Side: 50 Square Feet
|Lighting System||Swim Side: 14 Multi-Color LED Points of Light & 5″ LED Illumination Bar
Spa Side: 12 Multi-Color LED Points of Light
Exterior LED Lighting (Optional)
|Insulation||Swim Side: Tri-Thermic® Barrier System
Spa Side:Full Foam Insulation
|Grab Rails||Swim Side: 3 Stainless Steel Rails
Spa Side: Not Applicable